1. Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
* Multiple times debiting of Customer’s Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the Customer.
* Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Customer’s Card/Bank Account but the enrolment for the course is unsuccessful. Customers would be provided with the enrolment at no extra cost. However, if in such cases, Customer wishes to seek a refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
2. The Customer will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
3. The application in the prescribed format should be sent to email@example.com
4. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by Gateway through electronic mode in favor of the applicant and confirmation sent to the mailing address given in the online registration form, within a period of 21 calendar days on receipt of such claim. It will take 3-21 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.